In partnership with the Maine Memory Network Maine Memory Network

Lovell Historical Society

Gerry's Mill goes downstream, Lovell, 1953

Contributed by Lovell Historical Society
MMN Item 6712 Item Details
Gerry's Mill goes downstream, Lovell, 1953
MMN Item 6712 Zoom

Description

The flood of March 27, 1953 took E.C. Gerry's saw mill down river. The mill was rebuilt across the river on higher ground, and is currently owned and operated by the Mark and Edward Woodbrey.

View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.